Dec 19, 2010

Cinderella Serum

I call it that because of it's name. Keihl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate is something of a miracle worker. It does exactly what the little blue bottle promises; restores the appearance of skin by morning. I was a skeptic until I snagged a sample. A few drops of this serum on moist skin goes a long way and in the morning your face will thank you. It is essentially - an elixir made of essential oils. I really haven't found other products that have a perfect blend of  essential oils that wasn't harsh on the skin. I have always been a fan of Kiehl's and while I think some products get a lot of hype (I've tried better lip balms), I find this to be fantastic for those of us that want a light but effective moisturizer at bedtime instead of the usual overly thick night cremes. It is a little hefty on the wallet at $42 for 1.0oz, but I go by a little mantra my Mother always told me, you can't really put a price on good health........or great skin for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment